- x-acto knife and cutting mat
- pen or pencil
- masking tape (or mounting tape)
- glue stick
- scrapbook papers : solid and patterned (the more variety, the better)
- 4x6 silhouette photograph of loved one (I printed out one on printer paper), cut out around the face/shoulders. You will have to draw the shoulder shape into the photograph and then cut it out.
- paper cutter
- 8x10 pre-cut matte
Pick out your patterned paper for the background and then an awesome contrasting solid for the head. Turn head opposite the side you want it to face and trace.
Use x-acto knife and cutting mat to carefully cut out shape of head.
Cut patterned background paper into a 5x7 rectangle.
Use glue stick around edges and then the middle of the wrong side of the head.
Turn to right side and press gently onto patterned paper.
To matte silhouette, use masking tape to mount top and bottom of rectangle to an 8x10 pre-cut matte.
Now pop into a frame and ENJOY!
- don't be afraid to mix colors that you may not feel 'match' - sometimes the crazier the better!
Please, do not copy my words and/or images from this project in ANY way, shape or form. They are my own words and work - I hope that you enjoy the process of creating! If you liked this project leave me a comment! Thanks so much~ Susannah